Reader Review of the Week

Consreviews_2

This week we picked a recent review of the 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander. The compact SUV faced off with the Toyota RAV4 and Honda CR-V in a recent Cars.comparison and held its own against the two major players in the segment. It looks like consumers agree, seeing as we’ve received a few emails from fans of the new model. One more fan is Margrudis of Houston. He delivers a to-the-point review below that is mostly glowing, though he also points out a few minor drawbacks.

Outlander

"I bought a new XLS this past November and am very pleased so far. Ishopped the CR-V and the RAV4, but Mitsubishi had the best features forthe price. It has plenty of power and handles well. When you step onthe gas, it really launches. The steering is tight and corners like acar. I especially like the built-in Bluetooth feature. A talking car?Are you kidding me? I could do without the paddle shifters and thethird-row seating, since I will probably never use them, but they camewith the car. The worst thing I have found about the Outlander are thecheap visors. They are way too small and seem like they came off a '75Datsun pickup. But I guess you can't have everything. Overall, I amvery happy with my purchase."

Don’t forget to contribute your own car reviews to make your voice heard.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий