Chevy Plans To Reveal Production Volt Later This Month, I’m Too Excited To Be A Smartass

Production Simulation Based On Chevy Volt Spy Shot

Production Simulation Based On Chevy Volt Spy Shot

According to Auto News, GM announced today that they will reveal a production model of the Chevy Volt later this month in celebration of their 100th birthday on September 16th. The Volt preview will be granted to GM employees at headquarters in Detroit, and has been confirmed by a source within GM to be a “true representation of what the production version looks like.” The source added, “[it will be] somewhat different from the concept versions.”

I admit I came down a little hard on Chevy when spy shots of the Volt on the set of Transformers 2 were leaked, but that was just the initial shock talking. Now that I’ve had time to digest reality, I’m once again excited about flaunting some American innovation under Japan’s nose. Now the biggest item on my agenda is begging and pleading for the privilege of eventually taking the Volt for a spin. As a matter of fact, at this point I think it’s safe to say I’d do just about anything to get behind the wheel of a Volt, and I do mean anything [ha ha! Just kidding Mom!] [No I'm not, GM]



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий